What is the Garden Club?
The Garden Club is committed to fostering civic pride,
environmental responsibility and beautification through
It encourages everyone to:
- Beautify their surroundings.
- Conserve natural resources.
- Protect our heritage.
- Work together for the betterment of the community.
Hamiota has been recognized in 2003 and 2004 as a 5 Bloom Award
Ways To Get Involved.
- Plant a tree:
- Paint a fence.
- Pick up litter.
- Adopt a flowerbed.
- Volunteer your help.
- Donate Money.
- Encourage others to become involved. i.e. school
children and senior groups.
- Donate to the Tree of Lights at the Municipal Office.
Individual involvement is important. We're planning a garden
tour - can we visit your yard? Please call one of the members
listed further down on this brochure.
Planning Your Garden Year:
Plan your garden areas. Order seed if starting your own.
Clean and sharpen garden tools. Do yard maintenance. Plan a
spring Clean-up Day.
Plant your planters. Divide perennials. Plant garden.
Paint outdoor furniture, fences, etc. Set out bedding plants.